The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) provides FREE internet to eligible households. The application to receive the benefit is not currently open, but the Baltimore Digital Equity Coalition is working to share EBB Updates. Please sign up for updates below.
Households are eligible for EBB if they meet any of the following categories:
- Current Pell Grant Recipient
- Any household with a current Baltimore City Public School Student
- Anyone currently receiving Medicaid or Snap Benefits
- Anyone currently eligible for Comcast Internet Essentials OR
- Anyone that has experienced a substantial loss of income since February 29, 2020